We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to become immersed in our
floral business and work the existing email marketing, website, social
media, and print campaigns. This person will work directly with the
owner and department heads to develop a plan for all divisions of our
company that encompasses all areas of marketing. Once these plans have
been created, we want the Marketing Coordinator to implement and
maintain them. Their experience, creativity, dedication, and hard work
will dictate the success of this division.
The ideal person will have the following abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues inside and
outside of the company, both on paper and in person.
- Experience creating marketing and promotional materials, verbiage
as well as layout and photography
- Knowledge of sales and marketing in general.
- Ability to write effectively, use proper grammar, and edit copy in
- Knowledge of how to prepare content for websites and web language
for internet and intranet support.
- Must be self motivated and capable of carrying out tasks
efficiently with little supervision
- Ability to organize, multi-task, set priorities, and meet
deadlines under pressure.
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns to achieve business goals.
- Integrate the latest in digital marketing techniques including,
email, SEO, social media, pay-per-click and landing pages. Launch,
test, and optimize email campaigns.
- Identify and report KPI's.
- Oversee content strategy across digital communications including
websites, blogs, and sales tools. Maximize usage of content assets
to achieve marketing and sales goals.
- Work with marketing and information technologies, create digital
roadmaps, incorporate new technologies, tactics, and strategic learnings.
- Experience with web merchandising, internet marketing, and
business analysis within a retail environment (Shopify, WooCommerce,
Wordpress, or other platform experience) a plus.