Tipton & Hurst is a third-generation family owned florist and specialty home & gift retailer headquartered in Little Rock, AR. In business for over 130 years, we have five retail locations in the greater Central Arkansas area. With design expertise and impressive, fresh style, we have a prominent client list and our designs are featured in hotels, businesses and high profile events throughout the region.
We are a high end, fast-paced shop looking for a vibrant, customer service-oriented retail sales manager to join our team for our store in Pine Bluff, Sheperd’s Tipton & Hurst. We are looking for someone great at sales, promotion, and the client experience. We are seeking a person with superior selling skills and a designing eye to manage and merchandise our boutique style store, providing exemplary service for our clientele, and managing a small staff of full-time and part-time people. Floral, horticulture, gifts, bridal registry, wedding & events, floor displays and seasonal decor design knowledge is a plus--enthusiasm, positivity and a passion for taking care of people is essential. The right person for this job will be tech savvy, bursting with creativity, fluent in social media, and most importantly love working with people. We are a fairly tech savvy business and you will need to be able to catch on quickly to our point-of-sale system and be on your feet for several hours a day. The perfect fit is someone with fabulous customer service skills, keen ability to follow instructions, and a positive mindset - starting immediately. We are gearing up for our busy holiday season!
- Provide outstanding customer service and resolve customer questions and concerns in the Tipton & Hurst Way - satisfaction guaranteed for more than 130 years!
- Participate in daily opening and closing of the store.
- Manage labor costs through effective scheduling & time management of your store staff.
- Assist clients with floral and accessory product selection and design floral and plant product based on skill and experience level.
- Take an active role in maintaining and developing existing and new client relationships in the community, including following up as needed to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Contribute to the consistent maintenance and refreshment of product merchandising
- Excellent customer service!!
Benefits: Healthcare, 401K, Performance Based Bonus, Compensation Package