Client Service Associate - Part-Time
This position reports to the Sales Manager
This dynamic, creative client service position is responsible for providing excellent service to our customers on a variety of levels. As a member of our main location in the Heights sales team, you will assist clients with gift product selection, questions and specific product requests via telephone. We look for candidates with a high level of energy, who are self-motivated and who will thrive in a fast-paced position. This is a creative environment that provides support, resources, and rewards for excellence and achievement.
Part-Time position; core schedule is 8/9AM-5/6PM, 2-3 days per week, with flexibility to accommodate fluctuating business needs, as well as employee needs.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management process to create custom gift product presentations for clients during telephone sales calls; using a consultative approach to build rapport and present key selling points while focusing on the customer’s needs
- Effectively upholds the service standards of Tipton & Hurst by providing excellent service, assisting customers with product selection and troubleshooting client issues, while managing internal processes to ensure timely deliveries
- Work closely with our Special Services team to provide a range of floral services for our wide range of clientele
- Responsible for follow-up inquiries to select clients to ensure 100% satisfaction
- Identify future sales opportunities from day to day calls and communicate to appropriate team(s) to maximize potential leads